Saturday, May 8, 2010

Introduction

Hello!

My name is Amy Albers! I graduated from St. Scholastica (St. Paul campus) in 2005 with a BA in Business Management. In 2008, I decided to continue my education by pursuing a MAM degree. I just completed all of the course work in February, 2010, and have decided to continue my education once again! (I am pretty sure this is the last time - that's what I keep telling my husband at least - hee hee) I will finish my course work for the MBA in Fall, 2010, and will graduate (with the dual degree) in December, 2010.

I work in Human Resources but have always loved marketing! I am very excited to be in this class and look forward to learning how the Internet has affected every aspect of the marketing mix. It will be very interesting to read/learn about the various strategies, foundations, and tools of Internet marketing used by business leaders (today) to create, find, and engage customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment